Cure year-round ? Even under the harshest conditions
Steelpaint coatings cure and protect right away, even under the most unusual circumstances:
- In marine environments and relative air humidity up to 98%.
- Unflagging resistance to a number of acids, chemicals, oils, fats and alkalines.
- Reliable application from -5°C up to +50°C.
- Long-life corrosion protection under the toughest conditions.
- Tried-and-tested compatibility with cathodic protection systems (certified by the Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute (BAW) Karlsruhe, Germany).
Time is money
No need to waste precious time on corrosion protection – just cure quickly and simply with SP-MCPU. Slash down-times and get the job done in a flash. Plus: reap the benefits of an intelligent combination of elasticity and hardness, minimizing transport and assembly damage to precoated parts. The advantages speak for themselves:
- Single component – for easy application and an end to mixing problems.
- Cures and penetrates quickly – for recoats in quick succession.
- Even when still wet, coatings are immediately environment-safe – resistance, for instance, to salt water.
- Superior adhesion to stubborn rust film, mechanically prepared steel surfaces and tenacious previous coats.
- 2 component – potential mixing errors
- Application depends on weather conditions and ambient temperatures
- No application in relative air humidity above 85%
- Tidal zones: generally only thick coats possible, without zinc primer. Danger of blistering
- Application to damp surfaces is not possible
- Dew point must be taken into account
- Reaction time only after components are mixed. Application time can be very limited – especially in extremely high temperatures
- Only 1 component – so no mixing errors
- No-headache application in all environments, all year long – no matter the weather
- Easy application in relative air humidity up to 98%
- Tidal zones: entire system can be coated in 30 minutes incl. zinc primer – with immediate resistance to seawater
- Can be applied to slightly damp surfaces
- 1 component, so no waiting for reaction time
- No pot-life
- Long-life corrosion resistance – even when applied under harsh conditions
- Excellent adhesion of active zinc primer, even on mechanically or manually prepared surfaces and many old coats